Curt

What was the part number?  I'm having trouble matching up what you have.

Thanks

Harry

I got mine from McMaster Carr, they have an EXCELLENT website. Its like being able to go to the best hardware store ever and putter around until you find what you need.

The stuff I got is all viton (not rubber ;) ) I bought 10 feet. Supposedly you need 3 feet (well 1 meter) per car. I have two cars...
I got

HIGH-TEMPERATURE VITON RUBBER TUBING, FIRM, 1/8" ID, 1/4" OD, 1/16" WALL, BLACK Which Luther (I think) recommended. 1/8" is 3.175mm. It feels thicker than the line its replacing, bends nicely without kinking and is overall quite pleasant to work with.