From: andrew strasfogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Glass sealant for 300TD window leak
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 4:26 PM

Where do you buy this stuff?  I didn't see it at the hardware store.  What
about Home Despot?

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I had that same issue on my wagon. I tried to use RTV on the inside, DON'T do
that. RTV stinks and I never did get it to seal. Instead get some flowable
silicone (it'll say "windshield leak repair"). On the outside peal the rubber
back from the glass with a plastic putty knife, stick the snout of the tube in
there and run your bead around the window. I did that on my 240D's windshield,
held good for 3 years. The old diesel VW guys run a bead of it every year...

-Curt