Kaleb has the monopoly on used parts. Ask anyone else for it, and you are
immediately banned from the list (and end up on Banned).

But live dangerously. Submit your request. Someone might have what you need
and maybe Kaleb is too busy to read messages tonight, what with him making
an eBay killing on what used to be MY Quantum.

What ya need?

Don in Iowa