Actually, my fantasy is northeast Maine. We'd need a couple of Unimogs, some
chain saws, a big wood stove, and some rifles for those of us who will be
the hunters. I will volunteer to be a farmer/gatherer. Someone bring the
copper tubing for the distilation process. The first guy who brings bulk
Kool-Aide or Nike shoes gets thrown out.

Oh, we will need DSL connectivity to the 'Net.

Actually, I am not sure but I think I own some land in Maine up by the
Canadian border. My first father-in-law gave it to me but no paperwork ever
changed hands. Up around Jackman, I think.