I had an answer until you said making it still look antiQie. I will go ahead with the suggestion anyhow.

Buy a bag of portland cement based cement for floor tiles. NOT grout! Get a few trowels, at least a steel trowel for concrete and a small mason's brick trowel. A tuck pointing trowel might be handy too.

First brush and blow off the surface with a wire brush and broom. Mix up the cement with water until it is a little bit on the wet side. It is very rich in portland cement and latex bonding agent, so as the cement hydrates, it will get more dry. Trowel it on and smooth it with the steel trowel. If some forms will help to mold the new mixture from running, then build the forms first. The cement is essentially the same as what your friendly local DOT specifies for repairing bridge decks. The latex helps it bond to the crumbly crete. If you want it more like the original, you can mix some aggregate into it, if you are repairing centimeters, not mm. That way, as it weathers, some of the aggregate can be exposed, like old crete.

Normally the object is to make it look smooth and new. I had an 8x8x12 chunk of step crumble off a few years ago. I mixed up this stuff and and built a 2 side form on the step, slathered it up with this mud , making sure it was worked enough to stick to the old (con)crete, then I put in the biggest piece of the corner that crumbled away, then filled up the form to match the rest of the step. As it cured, some air bubbled worked up, so I trowelled it similarly to normal concrete.

Because it is so rich and has all the latex in it, it will stick to the steel trowel, where normal crete will shine your trowel. So, you have to be a little careful. a light mist of water is ok also to make the trowel slide easier.

As you smear the first light coat on, use the small brick trowel and tuck point trowel so rub it in to all the crannies. You want to work it a lot on the first layer. Once you are sure you have a cost sticking to all the old concrete, then you can fill to where you want it to be.

Have a blast!.

Some ideas about "aging" the repair:
If you add aggregate, you can make exposed aggregate by washing the surface and brushing it with a stiff broom after it has set, and before it is cured. This has to be done on green concrete.

You could try etching the concrete after it is good, but within 24-30 hours by washing it with acid, as in cleaning mortar off new brickwork. You can surely find details on the internet.

After the patch is cured, you can try letting moldy leaves rot on the stile steps. other organic material rotting on the steps (keep it moist) will age concrete. The tannic acid in leaves, and the black mold from leaves or grass decaying make the concrete look older than it is.