Bill R wrote:
Bill asked me to apologize to you all for some of the things he wrote today
-- not sure what that was, because I don't have the energy to read through
them.  But apparently he was in the throes of congestive heart failure when
he wrote all of his notes and now feels some of it might have been
inappropriate.  He is now at St Luke's under care, they are adjusting things
and hopefully he will pull out of this without further problems.  I just got
home -- it's been a long day.  Good night all...sue

He's got nothing to apologize for!! His contributions are always very educational and well thought out... hope that he gets well soon!!

John