Where in TN?

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 13:00:13
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] #22 head?

yea, I threw it in my garage.  Im going to have it rebuilt eventually
though.  There is not a thing wrong with rebuilt #14 heads if a shop
that knows what they are doing does it.  There is one in I think TN that
rebuilds them.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,