To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 300E oil question (I almost hate to ask this!)

The test was done with the engine hot (a two mile drive to pick up pizza), not 35 miles at Interstate speeds as I did on Sunday before the needle hit
zero.

I won't know for sure until the next road trip, but I have to think Mobil 1
will improve things. And initial indications are promising. And, I don't
know how the oil could get any hotter than it is right now.