I agree, I always thank them for doing the job and get a giggle when I say, "I know you get good pay, but its still a long day for you".

I also offer to bring them something and except for a request for pizza one year, they always say its taken care of. That time, when the request was made, a guy in line said, if you'll go get it, I'll pay for it. And we did.

Today, one lady said, "you're the first one to thank us".

Harry

Thank god for little old ladies eh? Who would run the polls without them?

-Curt