It just occured to me to check MercedesShop for a pictorial of this job and
they've got one:
http://www.mercedesshop.com/Wikka/W123FrontPadsRotors

Glad I checked too, I don't have 5mm or 10mm hex head sockets. I do have allen
wrenches but I'm guessing for the hub/rotor bolts I'll want a socket...

He doesn't do the inner bearing or seal.

I don't have replacement sensors but I'm reasonably sure I don't have any
sensors there now... Could they have been deactivated? Would FLAPS have
something like that or should I put it on my next Rusty list? I hope Rusty
appreciates the boat this car is buying him...

-Curt