"Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Going thru the subscriber list, I see Marshall is still subscribed,
> and receiving each message to his gmail account.  Surely somebody is
> getting them otherwise I would think they would fill up the box and
> start bouncing.  Does gmail have a limit or whats the deal?  Maybe he
> is reading them from heaven?

I think that gMail started out with 1GB mailboxes, and they have gone up
since then.  One of their marketing points was that you would never have
to delete your email (why that was perceived as a good thing I'm not
sure.... 99.8% of all email isn't worth saving IMO, certainly not in
something out of your control like gMail)

Allan
--
1983 300D