HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of which, it didnt take the southpark folks long to make a show about all of it. I have to admit I do watch that from time to time, and caught about half of the one last night which was about obamo getting elected. It turns out the election was all a big scam, Oceans 11 style, to just rob some diamond from the smithonian with mccain, palen, obamo, etc all working together. Was quite funny.

andrew strasfogel wrote:
Yes we can!

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Mak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And That's how it should be .

To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 8:35 PM
Subject: [MBZ] ADMIN, politics on the list, again

Looks like some political discussions are sneaking back into the list.  A
reminder that politics on the list is not allowed.  It needs to stop now.
Lets keep the MB list friedly and more on topic.

Kaleb
List Admin

7:53 AM

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,
 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D x2,
 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D,
 76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250, 66 220SEb