Well Said, Donald.  I'd like to add  my name to yours.

I know we have several veterans on here and I also know that we have thanked them previously for their efforts. But, it bears repeating.

Thank you to all of our veterans. Those who served and came back and to those that did not return.

Thank you also the Gold Star Mothers (and Fathers) who raised their children to serve and who now must bear the pain of their child's sacrifice.

We are grateful.

Donald H. Snook
Loren Faeth