Stormfront is *not* my website, winmutt.com is. visit it and I am sure
you will see my feelings about neo nazis, racial purists and what not.

She was treated as a hostile witness. I didn't say I liked it or that I
would want my children to go through but I also think that safety of the
child is paramount. Hitting someone with a stick in the arm is abuse not
corporal punishment. It's not like your ex slapped her. She picked up a
stick and proceeded to hit her child with it. Not exactly mother of the
year. I am all for corporal punishment and if needed will send my kids
out to pick their own switch but I would *NEVER* pick up a stick and hit
them with it.

I never got an answer on how old she is.

"A gov't employee attacking a defenseless child is only criminal if
she's convicted, is that what you said?"

I think they did their job. I don't agree with the means but as she was
investigating a potentially criminal case of child abuse I think the
rules should be a little different and that the investigator should be
given some leeway. Usually if the school reports abuse before the other
parent does it means they are a culpable party in the abuse.

It's not like she was telling her she couldn't go home until she
admitted that her dad was a drug dealer and a pimp. Or since you mention
the nazis, that he was a jew sympathizer and she would sent to the work
camps unless she witnessed to it. We are talking about child abuse,
often times the kids will defend the abuser all the way to the end. Does
that make it ok for the DFCS person to stop investigating and the abuse
to go on? Are you really willing to allow the child abuse to go on over
a little badgering?

-Rolf