Were you shooting raw, .tiff, or .jpg? Raw or tiff is higher resolution than .jpg, which is a compressed file.

Dan

On Nov 14, 2008, at 5:46 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dan -
You can probably help me with your experience shooting for magazines - I wrote an artcle for Excellence magazine (changeover to EFI) and submitted images done with my Nikon digital at its highest setting - of 1632x1224 pixels. After the editor asked for higher resolution I told him I shot at the that resolution - he didn;t respond and used the images I provided -
what more could I do?  Isn't that pretty high?

Thx -

Sincerely,
Larry T  (74 911, 91 300D 2.5T)