I think that alot of MS problem with Vista stems from when it came out there were many computer users that had less that 2 gig of RAM installed in them that were trying to use Vista.

From what I have noticed with 2-4 gigs of ram on a decent cpu and video card
it seems to run fine. Though I have not used it myself! Though I do know that microsoft is not going to support XP very much longer. Which is the reason I have been slowly looking into what I am going to be using when they stop XP

Douglas

Anybody know anything about the Enterprise version? Looks like it has multiple activations, but wondered if anybody has used it, what features it has etc.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,