We do not need more Corn based beer! Get some barley or wheat, rice and corn are good for pigs and chickens. If you are going to distill the corn, maybe a nice corn whiskey would do.

On Monday, September 26, 2005, at 10:57 AM, Potter, Tom E wrote:

If we are going to distill grain, how about some beer? We could make
lots of beer.

Thomas E. Potter
Telephone: (713) 215-2877
Fax: (713) 215-2551
Mobile: (832) 794-0536

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of redghost
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 12:55 PM
To: andrew strasfogel; Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Using dead cats as fuel

All those poor farmers with way too much grain and a boogered up
Mississippi around NOLA.  Maybe they will have to empty silos and grain
elevators to store this years crop.  All the old stuff will then be
available to be crushed and refined into fuel.  If the toxic slop from
NOLA is scraped up, it can be tossed in with the grains and distilled
into fuel also.  Grab the floaters, toss them in and we can get more
fuel.  Especially the really well fed floaters.  Bound to be BTU to
spare!  Wonder if it would smell like Gumbo when burned?