On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wilton Strickland wrote:
>>
>> Here's a copy of the schematic.
>>
>> Need to remove the bonnet to access O-rings on swivel spout.  'Can't get
>> grip on bonnet; can't get under it yet, either.
>
> Maybe this would help:
> http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94119

I love those rubber strap wrenches!   They're the cat's pajamas for
tightening oil filters in funny places---the kind where you have to
resort to the "stab it with the big screwdriver and twist" method of
removing the old one (but that doesn't work so well with the new).
Also good for opening pickle jars, of course.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo et al.