29- Jan 1 at least. Too bad. It would be fin to meet. I'd like to see your new car.

At 01:13 PM 11/29/2008, you wrote:
Loren Faeth wrote:
It looks like I maybe needing another Dodge Grand Caravan (or T&C) We will be driving down I-55 and across I-10 after Christmas. If anyone knows of a caravan or town & country that could be bought for $2000 to $3000, I'd be interested to know about it. We will be a few days in Biloxi and probably a day in Hammond, LA and the rest of the time on the move.

I don't know of any vans for sale in the area but will keep an eye out. Starkville is about 1.5 hours off of I-55 so not sure if it'd be worth your time even if there is a van in town.

When will you be in Biloxi? I'll be there from the 20th to the 26th if you'd like to meet up.

John

Loren Faeth