I looooove fedex. I sent a box of bread for lab testing from the Big Island to Honolulu. Simple eh? They do it all the time. After a week without hearing the results, I called the lab and asked about my results. Nothing, they never got the delivery! About 2 months later I got a call from fedex in Honolulu asking what they should do with the box. I told them to open it and eat it. It was my gift to them. I'd a rather told em where to shove it, but I am too nice for that.

At 07:23 PM 11/30/2008, you wrote:
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:55:56 -0600 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> how the heck could it have been damaged before it really even got
> anywhere.  Maybe the fedex guy ran over it.

When we moved here from Austin, TX, we sent ourselves several boxes via
FedEx. One of them was damaged in shipping, so they followed their (then)
standard policy, ship it back to the sender. Only problem was that there
was no one there, since we had moved to Los Alamos, NM. It took some
wrangling with them to convince them to go get the box off our old
doorstep in Austin and send it to us here in Los Alamos.

Craig

> Robert Rentfro wrote:
> > http://tinyurl.com/6yxn54
> >
> > It says something about it being damaged. It looks like it languishing
> > in TX.
> >
> > Bob R
> >

> --
> Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
>   92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,
>   87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D x2,
>   84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D,
>   76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250, 66 220SEb

---
Craig McCluskey

Present: 1982 240D/3.0 (Euro 1984 617.912 engine, 4-speed) 250 kmi
         1994 E420     117 kmi
   Past: 1964 190Dc
         1972 220D/8
         1972 220/8
         1987 190E/2.3

 /"\
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN       "Friends don't send friends
  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL                   HTML email."
 / \  AND POSTINGS
                               http://www.fred.net/tds/longrange.html
          http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter/I_do_not_use_microsoft.html

Loren Faeth