I was thinking that, as I sent the old worn but not leaking one to someone recently as a temporary fix.

I will swap the #5 this weekend when I can see what I'm doing and get that blasted impossible to reach but totally vital clip back under the manifold and the lines all clipped down.

May have to replace that nozzle, too, it's still knocking quite a bit.

Peter