On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.armstrongtools.com/about/usa.jsp

Armstrong used to be the OEM for Sears before the latter cheapened out
and went with another, lower-quality supplier.  I know the "Craftsman
Companion" line is Chinese made, not sure about the more expensive
"Craftsman" stuff but it might as well be---it's just not very good
any more.  Anyway, the Armstrong stuff I have seems to be great
quality at about 2/3 the price of SK (or 1/2 that of Snap-On or Mac).

Alex