So if I understand this, Cerberus (very smart capitalists) think that DB screwed them over, and now they want a do-over. And some billion$ from the taxpayers to make it all better? Am I understanding that right? (Hint: see the financing arm)

And some Very Influential Senators (with vast industrial and corporate management experience) now say that GM management needs to take a hike? To be replaced by whom? Someone who has vast experience running auto companies, like some senator's buddy, boyfriend, campaign contributor, staffer, or other hanger-on?

We are so screwed.

--R