So today is my 4th day of commuting with my 240D so recently raised from the
dead.

I figure we've put something like 800 miles on it now which gets my price per
mile well UNDER $2. Although its probably worth $1000 now so if I sold it
that'd make things come out nice.

Yesterday I found out that when temps are around 4F you WANT the sunroof liner
in otherwise cold air sheets down the back of your neck, YIKES. I stuffed a
towel up there (everybody keeps a towel in their car right?) and things got a
lot better.

I'm very pleased with the increase in power (no joke) from opening that
butterfly in the air intake. This car is nearly as zippy as my 190D, hills that
used to slow me down are a breeze now.

Its still a 240D though...

-Curt