On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>wrote:

> are talking about a MASSIVE problem for these dealers.  They have switched
> everything over to where we (I) and collecting photos and info about their
> inventory, which then gets fed to all the various websites.  Its a massive
> project to switch all that back over again, and will be very expensive for
> the dealer.

I agree with another post. Perfect time to go into consulting. You know the
dealers and have been working with them as part of this business. You know
it will take time and money to switch back to them doing this all
themselves. You have plenty of time on your hand, and ... and this is the
most important part of it all ... you now have a chance to severely undercut
the expense to the dealers since they will be forced out of the contract in
30 days, and do not want to take the time to shop another deal, all you have
to do is step up and be Johnny on the spot.

EdB

--
"I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!" - Mr. T.