If it happened as described, it sounds like the hospital did the wrong
thing.  There are a lot of unanswered questions in my mind but I'll
leave it at that.

However, I'd wager than in any government-operated heath care plan, such
horror stories also can be found, and in greater numbers.  Look at the
VA.

Allan

--
1983 300D