Picked up the 140 earlier. On the way from its location to the hotel I start getting bad vibration from the trailer. I pull off the highway at the next exit. Bad move, next thing I know Im in the middle of the ghetto east st louis. I check things out, dont see anything. GEt to hotel, jack up trailer, I see I have a tire about to explode, the whole side is bulging out. So, I have a spare tire but its not mounted to a wheel. I pull the bad wheel off, head off to find a tire place to mount the spare tire I have, only place I can find is walmart. STand there for 20 minutes not getting any help, I just leave. So in the morning I will have to find a tire shop nearby, hopefully open on Sunday.