Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 20:07:05 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin, laptop" <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I get the 140
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Yea, thats what Im planning to do unless I cant find a real tire place
open tomorrow.  I bought a new trailer wheel to mount a spare tire to,
first one arrived, wrong size. Next one arrived friday, wrong size
again.  Hopefully this one will be right.  Sure miss the days when the
corner service station had a tire machine etc