Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:44:47 -0800
From: "Alex Chamberlain" <apchamberl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] lust (and it isn't a Benz)
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'd prefer a 95 but that car is gorgeous. I drove a green 95 last
winter, very neat little car. If I had practiced welding before I drove
it and if the guy had taken my $1000 offer I'd have nabbed it. He
wanted $2k but it had significant perforations in the floor...

The 95 is the funny little wagon with the fins high on the rear
corners, right?   Kind of looks like the offspring of a Toyota Tercel
4WD wagon and that Mercedes concept car of a few years back that was
supposed to be inspired by a blowfish?

Alex