Got my 190D under control, parts are sourced, go to get them and...

When we brought the 240D back from the shop yesterday my wife drove it, it
surprised me that she jumped right out of the truck and into the car but
whatever, thats nice of her.
When we got home she jumped into the truck and we went and had lunch. Somewhere
along the line she put the key in her pocket. MY key in her pocket.

Today she took the Ranger to work, with MY key to the 240D in her pocket...

There is another key around somewhere that I'd put a wooden head on and painted
but I'll be dammed if I can find the thing. Fortunately Carquest isn't far away.

-Curt