From: Redghost <redgh...@comcast.net>
> All this welfare monkey business needs to be done away with.  It
> serves to enslave the masses and destroys the capitalist drive for
> efficient industry.  It also allows things that should go extinct to
> continue sucking the rest of us down.  Any welfare, corporate or
> social needs to stop so that the system can balance again.  It will
> hurt, A WHOLE BUNCH, but in the end will be better for all.
>
> No need for millions of new cars on the road.  No need for all the new
> homes nobody can afford.  No need for all the silly consumer goods.
> All the time saving gadgets, go fast cars and other worthless junk
> costs us all.  Do we really need it?  I think if we cut way back and
> do as our parents (for those born before we had nukes) did while
> growing up, the nation would be stronger in spirit, mind and body.  At
> least we would be able to truly value that which came our way instead
> of getting involved in the greed cycle of stock, speculation, and the
> newest ponzi scheme.
>
> clay

Good Clear thinking there Clay.

Let's go back to the 50's

1) Get rid of the strides we've made in cancer treatment.  Hay, it was good
enough for my Mom, everyone should have it.
2)  Than there's the wasted funds on heart surgery.  Pulled my apples out of
the fire twice, if you don't need it call it a wasted of money.
3) Modern cars start and go at 0°, in the 60's we hoped one guy in the
neighborhood could start so he jumped us all.  Remember that?  Great Fellowship.
4)  I guess we could return to the cold war too, that kept us busy.......
5)  Anybody here really remember what a joke 60's era Television was?  Trash
and the best of them cost 2 weeks pay!

Clay, if you're going back I'm guessing there will be plenty of room on the bus.

Pete