'Gotta get the knee panel out, etc.

Wilton

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W123 blower cutting in and out

I also had this problem on my '83 240D. The last time it quit it was -10F
out, rode 45 miles to work and 45 miles home with no heat. The next day the
rotten bugger worked fine.

3 screws to replace IIRC.

-Curt

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:04:04 -0500
From: "Wilton Strickland" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

'Had the same prob on my '80 240D 'bout 22 years ago; replaced blower; DIY
job above front pass feet behind glove box.

Wilton