Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 05:37:31 -0400
From: Peter Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Chowder Q Revisted
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Curt,
Do I have to save the Sam Adams for the next one?  Maybe I'll buy
fresh.

I was saved from a fate worse than death, SHMBO wanted me to "escort"
her to an  "Eastern Star" function.  That requires Tux and no booze
just when you need it most.

Nice Park!  I'd be happy to assist in "catering", we do a lot of that
for our Masonic friends.

We simply need a date and commitment from 10 or more folks to show up.

Thought:
I own a small piece of a campground in Brenardston, MA.  That near
Greenfield. On Memorial day there is a very large tractor/one lung
engine/flea market about ? mile outside town.  Here is also a
reasonable motel very close.

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut