It's 75F right now here in the Low Country.

--R

Craig McCluskey wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:07:54 -0800 (PST) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

We've got maybe 1" of snow/ice but 6-12" called for tomorrow and more
tomorrow night, Saturday, Sunday and probably Monday. Then another big
storm in the forecast for Christmas.

-Curt

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:22:13 -0600
From: "Wonko the Sane" <don.b...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] A taste of our weather

But on the other hand, we have 6" of snow on the ground from yesterday,
with freezing rain followed by 4" more snow forecast for tomorrow. And
it isn't even officially winter yet in Iowa (or anywhere else).

And we have a combination of the above. Still LOTS of snow on the ground
from the 14" we got a few days ago, but the days have been sunny and above
freezing, so the roads are clear. We're supposed to get 1-3" more today
and the overnight low is supposed to be 12 (a couple of days ago, they
were saying 9).

Craig