HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Im assuming that was a joke.

Harry wrote:

I see alot of older Honda's around here and its the same thing, rusty but still
running. Thats not reliability in my opinion, thats cheap workmanship. A truly
dependable car should not only stand the test of time but look good too. Guess
thats why we all like our Benz's

OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Same story from those I've talked to as well. The drive train keeps
going, but the body/chassis is falling apart around it.