To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1972 280SEL w. 4.5? liter engine 87k originalmiles? Asking$2000 OBO

"Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> writes:

I have had a few 108's 109's but they have been parts cars.  I would
love to have one that is decent but the only thing about them that
scares me is the king pin suspension.

I think as long as you grease them regularly they can be fairly
trouble-free ( I say this having never owned one ).

Allan
--
1983 300D