Not sure if there are different versions but mine has no info on cars pre 84 and yes it was a pain to install. Another problem of course is that every job requires a special tool and they don't give you alternatives, however it is handy for some things.

Hendrik

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
workshop information system, its what dealers use to work on your car at the dealer.

Christopher McCann wrote:
What is WIS? I am familiar with the EPC and the service manuals on CD, but not WIS. Tried to get some info via google and saw something called the DAS mentioned too...don't know what that is either. Most of what I found was about how hard the program is to install and use. I'm curious what these programs are.

Chris