Wow...amazing stuff...i have thought of these techniques since i started
driving at age 17...my "road rules" may seem harsh but i seriously think
traffic is something that is caused by only a few idiot drivers...people who
get in thier cars to do everything else but drive: these are the morons
talking on cellphones, rear ending people, getting rear ended, eating while
driving, or just plain not paying attention. I really believe that over 90%
of accidents, even if you aren't at fualt, can be avoided...in my opinion
accident and traffic avoiance is nothing more than mathematics or risk
reduction stats based...those who don't agree may not have the capacity to
realize it.