Kaleb.
The Okie FBI Man
The lengthy list of openings includes positions in finance and accounting, security, intelligence analysis, training and education, nursing and counseling, physical surveillance, electrical engineering, physical and social sciences, and auto mechanics.

Procedures for applying and a full listing of available positions are posted on the Web site <http://www.fbijobs.gov/>fbijobs.gov.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA