Every Toyota (ToyMotor) I've had (both of them) required a blood
sacrifice when I reached into the engine compartment. They must shear
the edges off every stamping, and leave all the edges razor sharp. We
had the van before the Previa - had an ice maker! Not much else to
recomned it, except that is was small enough for SWMBO to drive
easily.  We've had the '97 Plymouth long van since it was new -
starting to have issues like the door panel puling off the drivers
door, heater fan is starting to make noise, etc. It's had three belt
tensioners, a water pump, new fuel pump, a starter, and two batteries
in 99,900 miles in 11 years.

--
OK Don