Nope, that is in the El Malpais national monument park. Hwy 117 in New Mexico. It's west of Albuquerque. That is how we came back from Phoenix. Very pretty scenery!

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
that last picture, is that the steep road going up to craigs place? If so, I have pulled over in that spot.

John Robbins wrote:
Here are a few pictures of the CDI from the road trip...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Tymbrymi2/CDI#

Will upload a bunch more pictures of the trip itself later on. I also have some pictures of Okie Acres that I'll be posting as soon as I get them off of my brother's camera.

John