They say it freezes the nut/bolt down to -45 degrees. This creates microscopic cracks in the rust or whatever, allowing the penetrating oil to do a quick and better job. Wait a couple of minutes and do the removal.

http://www.loctitefreezeandrelease.com/

I'll give it a test while removing some exhaust parts next week. Hope it works.

Harry

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:17:54 -0600 "harry watkins" <harry...@bellsouth.net>