Gabriel, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I guess I will again,
apparently you don't notice it but calling us morons constitues as a flame.
Your emails come off as VERY unpleasant.

I'm also stunned at your massive ego, you've been driving for 10 years and seem
to think you know everything. The only thing I know is that theres plenty I
don't know.

I've had 2 flat tires in my 11 years of driving. Once was a perfectly good tire
on my pickup that got a screw in it and started going flat at 90mph. I found
out about it when the handling on the truck got VERY squirrely. Fortunately the
highway was basically empty, it was 25 miles to the next exit.

The other time was a perfectly good tire on a trailer that caught a piece of
wire from a blown tire tread that came off the semi in front of me. I pulled
well off onto the grass because there was a flat spot, it was a good 50 miles
to the next exit.

One time the oil pressure sensor on my pickup went with no warning. Oil
pressure dropped immediately. I killed the engine and pulled over, it wasn't
busy so I could troubleshoot and continue with wildly fluctuating oil pressure.
The next exit was 15 miles...

All I can guess is that you've never actually BEEN anywhere to know that in
some places, unlike LA, you can go for a long time between exits. There have
been times I've driven places and gone an hour without seeing another car. I-95
in Maine north of Bangor comes to mind. Another was a highway that I can't
remember the designation of in Colorado. I-90 across New York state can get
quite lonsome sometimes too.

-Curt