Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:23:06 -0500
From: "Bill R" <billr32...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] O.T. '09 Jetta
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

And you live there on purpose?
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:53 AM
To: Diesel List

Protects the trunk carpet?

Last night we took Hammie to get groceries. Returning to the car with the
goods we found the trunk frozen shut. A bit of percussive maintenance got it
open but when opened big chunks of ice fell inside... The trunk lid wouldn't
stay open by itself because of the weight of the ice on it. So my wife had
to hold it open while I scooped the ice chunks out and slid the groceries
in, then slammed it fast before more ice could fall in...

-Curt