Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:27:35 -0800
From: ernest breakfield <erne...@backyardengineering.org>
Subject: [MBZ] wind chill (was: Re:  Gelled)
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

yeah, i saw that go by, and just giggled,... if people still think that
wind affects the temp of metal the same way it affects exposed flesh,
i'm not currently inclined to discuss it with them.

    'Wind Chill' still seems like a pretty irrelevant concept, anyway,
for anything except adding more drama to the weather report. i mean,
i've experienced it even in the desert, but why would anyone have flesh
exposed when it's cold enough that Wind Chill would *really* matter?

cheers!