You gotta be careful about trailers and their load ratings and tires and frame materials and all that. A lot of goobers get those house trailer axles and make a trailer, they aren't good for much but Home Depot runs. I saw a coupla Mexicans on Sat with one like that, an Explorer on it, and the trailer was close to collapsing. To haul a car you need something pretty stout.

--R

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
thats a nasty looking trailer, looks very flimsy, probably  homemade.

Christopher McCann wrote:
OH MY:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/993227506.html

I think that is a steal...am I missing anything?

Chris