My stepmother's mother (I guess that would make her my step-grandmother) is
moving into one of those fancy retirement communities and will be giving them
her 2006 Lexus LS430.  My father has previously told me that when they got her
car, he would sell me one of the two cars they have.  Our agreement is that he
sell it to me cheap.  I am sure that will be a matter of negotiation.  But, my
question to this collection of wise members is which one should I convince him
to sell me? The options are:

2003 Lexus ES300 (very nice car with only 23,000 miles) or 2006 Honda Pilot EX
(also a nice car with 35,000 miles).  I am not asking my wife which one she
wants, I know she likes the Pilot - but she already commandeered my Expedition,
so I get the next car (I bet she would view this differently so, SHHHHHH! Don't
tell her) :)

So, any thoughts?   I don't really want two SUV's and I am afraid I wouldn't
get much for the 2001 Expedition so we might as well try it until the wheels
fall off.

Donald H. Snook