Craig McCluskey wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:13:12 -0500 dave walton <walton.d...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The coupon links direct you to http://www.harborfreightusa.com, not
http://www.harborfreight.com/ . The usa.com address does not show
pricing on the detail pages. Don't know why. I manually look up items
on harborfreight.com and take those top the store - they have pricing
on them.

Iwent to

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/897000/ as John posted and it

takes one to

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/emails/409/RetailU/409_retailU.html

which is the online store. The coupon does not say it's for in-store
purchases like their other coupons do, but I don't see any way to apply it
to online purchaes. And the store in Albuquerque is a 2 hour, 100 mile
each way trip.

Below the coupon it says:

 Offer valid January 23, 2009 through January 25, 2009
Offer only valid at Harbor Freight Tools Retail Stores
No Adjustments on Prior Purchases