I see (said the blind man as he was reading the paper to his deaf son), so this is why I get ignored at the house of expensive automobiles. I don't have the MB bag in my hand. Perhaps next time I'll wear my MB hat, buy some bits and pieces, make sure I get a shiny bag and then head out into the showroom with said bag in one hand and jiggle my MB keys in the other. Perhaps I need to get meself an MB shirt as well, as I don't think my grubby overalls sort of fit into the shiny and clean showroom. Seriously though, I generally don't look at new Benzes as I am mostly disappointed.

Hendrik

\E M wrote:
Hope you got your free latte while there, and took the time to ohh and ahh
over the AMG models and boutique stuff. ;-)  Sometimes you just have to walk
around and window shop, and it's amazing how having a Mercedes parts bag in
your hand helps to open the doors to pretty much everything on the floor.
:-)

Ed
300E