The new S Class S400 hybrid.  Already set to be a class winner, I wonder
what would happen if the new system was paired with a diesel?  I'm not
really interested in hybrids, but it's kind of interesting watching the
development of these cars, and where it's all going, now that some big
players like Mercedes and Lexus are adapting these systems to their top
models.

Anyone want to take a guess at what it will cost to replace one of these
battery packs?  I get a bit scared when they apply the word "complicated"
several times to the operation of this system. lol

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z15798/Mercedes-Benz-S400-BlueHYBRID.aspx

Ed
300E